Finally a hostel which lives up to the hype, Wake Up! Sydney's best budget accommodation is where any fun loving backpacker should be bedding down for the first few days of a working holiday experience Down Under.
The Wake Up! Hostel is an excellent place to stay. It's close to the central station, which means close to all kinds of transportation. It's clean, own floor with kitchen and TV lounge, cafe, internet, travel desk, job search and of course the famous Side Bar downstairs which always offers cheap eats and drinks! Every night there's something going on (big parties on Saturdays) and it's a great way to meet people.
The “Work & Holiday Package” provides the perfect solution for travelers coming to Australia on a Working Holiday Visa.
Working Holiday package at WakeUp includes:
- 4 Nights’ Accommodation in a 6 Share Dorm
- Daily Breakfast
- Airport Transfer – One way
- 4 hours wifi internet
- SIM Card with $10 Credit
Work & Travel – Orientation
In depth Orientation from expert staff covering everything you need to know about living, working & travelling in Australia.
- Registration of Bank account, Tax File Number and Medicare card on dedicated KILROY computers at Wake Up!
- Mobile Phone Sim Card – Online Registration
- 3 Month TAW Membership – Backpacker Jobs Specialist
- Access to apply for all jobs on www.taw.com.au – Jobs just for Working Holiday Visa travellers
- Half hour info session with a recruitment expert discussing available work, pay rates, essential training courses (RSA), getting your tax back, 2nd year visa extensions, voluntary work and WWOOfing.
- Resume assistance/review service
- Online resume for employers to view
- Email updates of new jobs as they become available
NOTE: Package is not available over Christmas & New Years: 25th Dec – 3rd Jan
Why not combine your Working Holiday Package with some cool activities or transport options?
Photo gallery: Working Holiday in Australia