It goes without saying that Canada is renowned around the world for it’s unforgettable winter seasons. Deep powder, thriving nightlife, untracked terrain and breathtaking scenery are what make it so special.
Working Holiday in Canada: What we offer
For the winter season in Canada, KILROY can facilitate working holiday employment opportunities in a variety of areas including retail, ski rentals, ski school, central reservations, ski lift/base operations, and food and beverage to name a few. All positions are related to winter sports and provide full training and offer great benefits including housing, competitive wages, staff discounts, free lift passes, and invitations to countless social events and parties.
Working Holiday Canada - The Powder Package
From EUR 805
Whether you're taking the plunge alone or with a group of mates our Powder Package is your one-stop service to the most memorable winter experience of your life. The package includes:
- Pre-booked face-to-face job interview with a Canadian Resort
- Pre-arranged job with 4-6 month contracts - or your money back!
- Visa Assistance
- Subsidized accommodation or housing assistance!
- Season Lift Pass at your resort* (value up to EUR 1250 – *Bulldog Hotel gives a EUR 285 rebate)
- Canadian Social Insurance Number Assistance
- 1 Free night in a Samesun Hostel, Vancouver
- Great Resort discounts on retail, rentals, food & beverage
- 24-hour ongoing support
- Powder in-country support from our Vancouver office
- Arrival orientation session
- Arrival party every weeknight
- Facebook group for each resort - Meet your new workmates before you fly
- Assistance in opening a Canadian bank account and organising a phone
- Assistance with tax forms
- Detailed info about Working Holiday in Canada
Recruitment workshops in July: London, Copenhagen, Stockholm and Utrecht/Ghent
What makes our Powder Package even more convenient is that all of this can be organised in less than 24 hours at our annual recruitment workshop. Not to mention that you will have the opportunity to meet and discuss your options and possible placements with our resort partners in the United Kingdom - You will need to be in London / Copenhagen / Stockholm / Utrecht/Ghent in July for your job interview (travel at your own cost).
Please note that limited working holiday visas are available and spots fill up quickly, so keep an eye on this page for updates on applying for visas for the coming winter season.
World class Canadian winter resorts
Our world class ski resort partners include the likes of Whistler Blackcomb, Big White, Silverstar, and Nakiska. With tens of thousands of youths flocking to Canada from all over the world to partake in a ski season it is advisable to secure employment before you leave - not only to save yourself from disappointment, but to save yourself a small fortune.
Powder Package and Working Holiday Visa Fee
The cost for the Powder Package is from EUR 805 and includes everything from the list above. The fee of the Canada Working Holiday visa is approximately EUR 100.
Flight tickets to or from Canada are NOT included in the Powder Package. For young people up to 25 and students up to 33 years, we have special flight tickets with major international airlines. The tickets are cheap, flexible and ideal for a long journeys, study abroad and working holidays.
Do I qualify for the Powder Package?
To qualify, you must meet the following age requirements and have a clean criminal record.
- Denmark 18-35 years
- Finland 18-35 years
- Netherlands 18-30 years
- Belgium 18-30 years
- Norway 18-35 years
- Sweden 18-30 years
Unfortunately, we are currently NOT able to offer the Powder Package to residents outside these six countries.